32.00 fl oz
SKU / UPC: 678112568444
Read entire label prior to use. If possible, open a window or turn on a fan. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Wash hands after use. Shake well before using. Turn nozzle to on position. Spray 6 - 8 inches from surface until thoroughly covered. Allow get to penetrate mildew stains. Wipe with a wet cloth or sponge, rinse thoroughly with water. Storage/Disposal: Store in a cool place. Rinse bottle and discard. Refill only with this product. Contains no phosphates. Safe for septic systems.
The Spic and Span Co.
Irvington, NY 10533
Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Use in a well-ventilated area. Contains sodium hypochlorite and surfactants which can irritate skin, eyes and mucous membranes. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid eye contact, prolonged skin contact or breathing vapors. Vapors may irritate. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. Never use or mix product with acids, toilet bowl cleaners, ammonia, rust removers or any other chemicals, as hazardous fumes may result. First Aid: Eyes: In case of accidental contact, immediately flush eyes and skin with plenty of water for 20 minutes. Remove any contact lenses and continue to flush eyes with water. If irritation develops or persists, contact a physician. Skin: In case of accidental contact, wash skin thoroughly with water. If irritation develops or persists, contact a physician. If Swallowed: Drink a glass of water and contact a physician or poison control center immediately. Inhalation: If breathing is affected, get fresh air immediately. If effects persist, get medical attention.